Graphic Design (Basic)
Learn Graphic Designing in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop from beginner to an intermediate level with Axcore Solutions. This in-depth course is ideal for those who have basic or no knowledge of graphic designing or those who did not have formal training in graphic designing and don’t know how they can start their career as freelance graphic designer. You’ll produce exciting graphic projects using both the classic features and the new improved tools in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop, and will finish this course with the ability to design vector graphics for different projects and master the art of photo retouching and image editing. You’ll also get hands-on practice working with basic and advanced techniques to get the most out of your design experience.
No prior skills are required as the course covers everything from basics.
Why to take this course?
- Create your very own artwork design, ready to print
- Design your own brand including logo and stationery design
- Create, Open and Save Documents in Photoshop
- Customize the workspace and Tool Panels
- Learn about tools and their use in Photoshop
- Work with two and more documents at the same time
- Design UX interface for websites, applications and mobile platforms
- Navigate and Zoom inside the documents
- Resize images and elements
- Learn about File formats
- Design vector graphics which are resolution independent
- Create, Edit and Delete Layers
- Move elements with different methods
- Modify the color and tonality of photos and selections
- Learn about masking and advantages over erasing
- Students 0 student
- Duration4 week
- Skill levelbeginner
- Re-take courseN/A