Diploma in Digital Marketing
Word Press Development
- Introduction of WordPress
- WordPress Installation and building blocks
- WordPress with respect to content management
- Blogging Introduction
- com and wordpress.org
- Setup of the local environment
- Admin Interface
- Pages Creation
- Posts Creation
- Different forms used in WordPress
- Search Engine Optimization
- Overview of Meta tags
- An Overview of Portfolio Gallery
- Overview of video gallery
- How to allow Downloads from your site
- How to Download and Install WordPress themes
- Overview of Standard of Theme Programing
- How to Build up the theme
- How to enhance theme design
- Final Output
Pay Per Click (Basic)
Search Engine Optimization
1. Install the Yoast SEO plugin.
2. Use a CDN.
3. Clean permalink format.
4. Create a sitemap on your website.
5. Add Google Analytics.
6. Add google search console.
7. Use search engine optimized themes.
8. Make shareable content.
9. Fix every security issue.
10. Regularly update your theme, plugins, and WordPress core.
11. Improve load time.
12. Fix broken links.
13. Block spam comments.
14. Disable author archives in single-author blogs.
15. Switch to a responsive design.
16. Customize your robot.txt.
17. Remove redundant plugins
18. Set up AMP.
19. Integrate local SEO.
20. Remove defaults from your WordPress site.
21. Create schema markup.
22. Set up social markup.
23. Be careful with functions.php file.
24. Set up breadcrumbs.
25. Optimize your Word Press site for voice.
26. Stay updated.
27. Integrate Pinterest
28. Turn on search engine visibility.
29. Keep it simple.
30. Always use focus keyword.
31. Optimize your title tags.
32. Increase CTR with meta descriptions.
33. Assign header tags correctly.
34. Use short URLs.
35. “Force-crawl” your WP site.
36. Optimize your images with ALT text.
37. Don’t waste your time with meta keywords.
38. Do proper keyword research.
39. Avoid plugins conflict.
40. Use a caching plugin.
41. Use a good web hosting.
42. Add HTTPS.
43. Optimize for AI and Machine learning.
44. Image title text.
45. Interlink your posts and content.
46. External is important too.
47. Set up external links to open in new tabs.
48. No, follow affiliate links.
49. Out of all this, content is still the king.
50. Apply these steps.
Social Media Marketing
- Intro to Social Media Platforms
- Importance of Social Media Marketing
- Facebook Advert
- Snap chat
- Hashtag Theory
- Building Social Media Campaigns
- Building social media ad campaigns
- Target Audience
- How to create content Content Creation Vs Content Curation
- Tools to create quality content
- How to gain more Followers
- How to convert followers into customers?
- Is it okay to buy Fake Followers?
- How to measure success?
- Social Media Analytics
- How to schedule posts
- Blogging and Influencer Marketing
- Social Media Management (Tools, automation, tricks, and tactics)
- How to get social media marketing projects
- How to earn from home online through social media
- How to Earn From YouTube
- How to Earn From Facebook
- How to Create YouTube Channel
- Design and Upload Channel Art
- Add Social Platform
- Create Social Networks
- VidIQ Signup And Configuration
- Keyword Research
- VidIQ Integration
- Video Title Optimization
- Video Description
- Tag Optimization
- Close Caption
- End Screen
- Add Subtitles
- Add video viewers location if required
- Content IDEAS
- Filmora Editing
- Students 0 student
- Max Students1000
- Duration10 week
- Skill levelall
- Re-take courseN/A
0.00 average based on 0 ratings